Fortune Duel Academy
Fortune Duel Academy
Fortune Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortune Duel Academy

Duel! Train! Become The Best! We Are Duelists!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» l3gh1tnoob room
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 am by l3gh1tnoob

» anual new domino duelist carnival invitation
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:17 pm by Mystogan

» It's been a long time.
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:10 pm by TheJuanDotCom

» Join HDA!!!
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:56 am by ULTRABAM1997

» Pain's Farewell
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:39 am by ULTRABAM1997

» ULTRABAM1997's Room
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 pm by ULTRABAM1997

» LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN!
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 pm by Naruto-

» SaBeRsHearT's Deck Shop
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:11 pm by SaBeRsHearT

» READ THIS NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT
Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 4:52 am by Light,Yagami

Most Viewed Topics
Konami's Official Yu-Gi-Oh! Rule Book
Rate and Fix Crystal Beast Deck
T.G-Quickdraw Accel Synchro
Chaos Dragon OTK
Ice Barrier Deck RATE/FIX
SCREEN SHOT CONTEST
Maxx "C" isn't good....
Team Tsukyomi Moon
DOUBLE OVER LIMIT ACCEL SYNCHRO
Card Destruction > Maxx "C"
I- Pod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Statistics
We have 325 registered users
The newest registered user is delaisalis

Our users have posted a total of 1315 messages in 392 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 207 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 am

Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
!TheMetal!

!TheMetal!

Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:35 pm

Hehehehe Twisted Evil

Look, short and sweet, my name is Snap or Metal, my gamertag is !GonnaSnap! and I got two goals right now,

1. I'll be contantly expressing my dominance here by beating anyone who dares except my challenges and....

2. To get 300DP by posting and betting a.k.a. winning

....which is what i do best Cool

Oh and feel free to send me some challenges or bet cause I'm always up for it.

\m/ Peace \m/
Back to top Go down
noobcard

Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:39 am

welcome to the academy
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin
Light,Yagami

PostSubject: re   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:23 am

hey im the dude thats gonna stop u and make u lose one loss at a time Razz
Back to top Go down
noobcard

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:37 pm

talking 2 me?
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin
Light,Yagami

PostSubject: re   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:26 pm

no
Back to top Go down
!TheMetal!

!TheMetal!

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Hehehe If that's a challenge then I'm game for it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin
Light,Yagami

PostSubject: re   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:48 pm

bring it bruv
Back to top Go down
noobcard

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:01 pm

no thx
Back to top Go down
AlphaDarkElite777

AlphaDarkElite777

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Nice to meet u Metal

I'm the dude that has more that 3x ur DP(which i have no clue why Razz )

also, good luck tryin to dominate all of us, cuz some of us will BEAT U DOWN!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin
Light,Yagami

PostSubject: re   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 am

wat alpha sed
Back to top Go down
!TheMetal!

!TheMetal!

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 3:04 pm

AlphaDarkElite777 wrote:
Nice to meet u Metal

I'm the dude that has more that 3x ur DP(which i have no clue why Razz )

also, good luck tryin to dominate all of us, cuz some of us will BEAT U DOWN!!

Razz
thanks for the warm welcome Razz

but let me ask you this.....by 'some of us will beat you down' are you talking about you beating me down?
because if it's a challenge then all u gotta do is ask Cool
Back to top Go down
Planetshakers1

Planetshakers1

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:09 pm

Welcome and bring it on! Im always up for players who wants a real Fight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?   Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the dude who's gonna take over this clan, one win at a time....who are you?
Page 1 of 1